Books and Cupcakes

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Look what came for me in the mail the other day!


Pre-order a copy for yourself here.  The author, Meg Donohue, is offering a sweet deal to those pre-ordering too.  If you pre-order by the on sale date of 03/13, she will email you a Meyer lemon cupcake recipe developed just for How To Eat A Cupcake readers.  Check out her blog for details.  I'm very lucky to have an advanced copy.  I know you aren't supposed to judge a book by it's cover but who can resist a story involving cupcakes?  I can't!  The title had me at hello but the story has sucked me in! Be sure to check back here on March 13th (the book's on sale date).  My book loving friend over at Mrs. Mommy Booknerd  and I will have reviews, cupcakes and give-aways!

0 tasty sweet comments:

Post a Comment